Universiteit (WO) | Verhuur van roerende goederen | Dordrecht | 40 uur/week
For our client Riwal, Agium Werving & Selectie is looking for a Junior Controller.
Organisatie- en afdelingsomschrijvingMember of the controlling team which plays an important role in the financial control and business control of the group. The Junior Controller focuses on the budget and forecast process and the monthly review and analysis of the results of the group and the companies within the group.
- Part of the HQ Controlling team
- Reports to the Controller
Functie omschrijvingFinancial Planning and Analysis:
- Monthly review and analysis of the figures of the group and companies within the group;
- Support in the monitoring of financial covenants and prepare compliance reporting to the banks;
- Drives the technical side of the budget and forecasting process and is hands-on involved in the review and analysis of the budget and forecast;
- Obtain sufficient technical knowledge of the consolidation system to support in all processes; budget, forecast, annual report and in absence of others monthly closing;
- Focus on continuous improvement of processes (budget and forecasting, monthly reporting and fleet controlling).
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly reports to the executive management, board of directors and the banks in cooperation with the Consolidation team;
- Support the annual report process of the entire group including the preparation of the annual accounts and supporting documentation, analysis and position papers and supporting of local countries and review procedures were necessary;
- Support fleet controlling; monitor actual CAPEX spending compared to budget, cash flow implication of variances from budget, monitor if purchase orders are approved in accordance with the authorization matrix.
- Monitor the internal control environment and identify areas for improvement and present possible solutions. Support local and HQ teams with the implementation of these improvements;
- Hands on support to the local finance managers and HQ departments with financial questions or projects;
- Involvement in special projects and ad-hoc financial reporting requirements where financial expertise is required. This relates to supporting departments as accounting, treasury, Internal Audit, Operations, support implementation ERP-system, harmonization business processes etc.
Functie eisen- Bachelor/Master degree in accounting/finance;
- Experience in a similar role;
- Proven experience with finance and business control and international reporting standards;
- Knowledge and experience of IFRS and Dutch GAAP will be an advantage;
- Excellent language skills in English (written and spoken);
- Excellent command of MS Office or similar IT applications. Knowledge of ERP and reporting/consolidation systems is preferred;
- Willing to work in an international network organization, and communicate with all levels.