Finance Business Analyst
Are you a qualified and motivated Finance Business Analyst? Do you like to recommend and implement methods for increasing the company’s efficiency and profitability on the current company’s business model and finances? Do you like to ensure maximum added value and efficiency by developing reports?
You may be the perfect candidate for the job! For T-Mobile we are looking for a Financial Business Analyst! Will you take on the challenge? Take a quick look below!
To be successful as Finance Business Analyst, you should have at least 5 years' financial or business experience, strong quantitative abilities and highly detail-oriented skills. You should have strong analytical and great communicating skills and demonstrate a hands on mentality.
Role and responsibilities
- Recording, conception and implementation of professional reporting requirements.
- Support for digitization initiatives in the area of controlling and finance.
- Support in setting up standard reporting.
- Creation of individual analyzes and forecasts of business development.
- Coordinate, control and create digital solutions around Data Ware House/Business Intelligence (BI).
- Support for the introduction of a new reporting platform for the Controlling area.
- Presentation and management-oriented preparation of figures.
- As well as a salary conforming to the market norm with a max of 80K, our client also offers excellent secondary terms and conditions.
Experience and Qualifications
- BSc in Business Informatics, Economics or other relevant field.
- Several years of experience in data analysis and data management.
- Familiarity with technology in the Telco and Infrastructure industry.
- Experience with BI systems and BI front-end tools.
- Expert in dealing with Microsoft Excel and SQL.
- Knowledge of SAP Query and SAP Report Painter would be desirable.
- Knowledge of standard business software systems (SAP CO and FI) as well as standard PC software (PowerPoint) would be desirable.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Excellent Dutch and English written and verbal communication skills.
- Good German written and verbal communication skills is beneficial.
Brief Company Info
T-Infra is a Dutch Telecom Infrastructure company, a 100% subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom and associate of DFMG Germany. T-Infra operates mobile telecom infrastructure for KPN, Vodafone and T-Mobile Netherlands. Currently our installed base exists of Greenfield masts and Rooftop locations through the whole of the Netherlands.
For more information regarding the vacancy, feel free to contact Delilah Hoogstad (Talent & Business Consultant) by phone or by WhatsApp. She can be reached via 06 28751502 or by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org